Approved vendors will be able to display their products and services to approximately 250 public safety and government professionals, with a focus on those who work in a social media manager, PIO, community relations, or related capacity.
Vendor Booth Package: $1,000
TOC Con Vendors will be provided with:
- A 10×10 indoor booth space that includes one eight-foot table, two chairs, and a black tablecloth.
- One vendor badge is included, which provides access to all classes, meals, and the networking reception.
- Additional vendor badges may be purchased for $500 each
(limit of two additional badges – three total per booth)
- IOnly products listed on the application can be sold at the conference.
- IVendor booths are limited and assigned on a first-come, first serve basis.
- IVendors are responsible for setting up and handling their supplies and merchandise.
- IFees must be paid in full by September 30, 2023.
Booths will be available to display November 7-8, 2023.
The Leading Conference on
Social Media and PIO Skills.
Book Your Seats Now
for law enforcement, public safety, and government communicators.