Jaime Rojas will speak about
How To Create and Update Your Agency’s Communications Plan
This training seminar is designed to equip agencies with the essential knowledge and skills required to create and manage an effective communications plan. In today’s dynamic landscape, clear and strategic communication is critical for achieving organizational goals, enhancing brand reputation, and fostering stakeholder engagement. They will also learn how to adapt and update their communications plans to respond to changing circumstances and emerging trends.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Understanding the Importance of Communication Planning:
– Recognizing the role of a communications plan in achieving organizational objectives.
– The impact of effective communication on brand perception and stakeholder relationships.
2. Developing a Comprehensive Communications Strategy:
– Setting clear and measurable communication goals and objectives.
– Identifying and segmenting target audiences.
– Crafting compelling and consistent key messages.
– Selecting appropriate communication channels and platforms.
3. Implementation and Monitoring:
– Creating a detailed action plan.
– Allocating resources and responsibilities.
– Executing the plan and measuring its effectiveness.
– Gathering feedback and making data-driven adjustments.
4. Crisis Communication and Risk Management:
– Preparing for and responding to unexpected challenges and crises.
– Maintaining transparency and trust during crisis situations.
5. Adapting to Evolving Trends:
– Staying up-to-date with the latest communication technologies and trends.
– Integrating digital and social media strategies into the communications plan.
Jaime Rojas’ Bio
Jaime began his political and government experience as an intern in The White House under the Clinton Administration. He worked for The White House’s Office of Public Liaison and Latino Outreach for President Clinton, as well as for The White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics.
Jaime was then hired on the Clinton re- election campaign team as a consultant for Latino statewide outreach in California.
Jaime has developed strong local, state, and national relationships with various elected officials, senior level municipal administrators and their staff because of his successful client work through the years. Jaime understands the symbiotic relationships between government, business, and local communities. He uses this critical knowledge and combined understanding of government to assist his clients to successfully maneuver through the labyrinth of government.
He is the former President and CEO of the nearly 600,000 member-strong California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce (CHCC), an organization committed to promoting a favorable business climate for emerging businesses, advancing economic development and supporting legislative advocacy focused on California’s business community.
Jaime has served as a visiting scholar at USC’s Sol Price School of Public Policy’s graduate school program and has taught classes on government relations and lobbying. He published his first book in 2011 entitled, “The Conservative’s Pocket Constitution” and the second edition was released in November 2016.
Jaime is currently the President of Rojas Communications Group based in Los Angeles with offices in San Diego and Sacramento.