About The Workshop
Not only does social media enable agencies to interact and build strong relationships with the public, but it is also a valuable tool during times of crisis when the public quickly needs critical information. And let’s not forget recruitment – which we know is a huge priority for many agencies.
Upon completing this class, you will have the confidence and training needed to take your department’s social media program to the next level.
You will learn advanced tips, tricks, and tools to help you produce polished, engaging, and professional news releases, videos, graphics, and more! We’ll share the latest information about where you need to be on social media for 2023. Notable social media influencers recognize our instructors as thought leaders, ambassadors of the profession, and disrupters of the norm in public safety communications.
- Basic phone photography and graphics
- Mobile video creation
- Public safety branding and marketing
- Legal and policy aspects of social media
- Boosting reach and engagement
- Recruitment strategies
- News releases on social media
- Developing and managing social media teams
- Platform best practices
- App and equipment recommendations